Makes 12 servings
- The crêpes and berry sauce can be made ahead and kept wrapped and covered in the refrigerator. Let the crêpes return to room temperature while you make the filling if they have been refrigerated or frozen. Warm the sauce.
- Combine the farmer cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and sugar and beat with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended. Add the eggs, vanilla, and salt and stir until smooth.
- To assemble the blintzes, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the filling on the lower third of each crêpe. Fold the bottom of the crêpe over the filling then fold each of the remaining sides over to make a little package. Repeat with the remaining blintzes.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Arrange 6 blintzes at a time in the skillet seam side down and sauté until faintly brown and crisp, about 2 minutes. Turn the blintzes over and brown on the second side, another 2 minutes. Remove the blintzes from the pan and keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining blintzes, adding another tablespoon of butter for each batch, or as needed and serve with the warm berry sauce.