As a DISH member, you will gain exclusive access to previously unseen videos, recipes, and other original culinary content to make you a more confident cook—the CIA way! Learn lessons from CIA chefs and food power-houses like Thomas Keller and Julia Child, explore new uses for favorite ingredients, and see how a chef explores local markets for inspiration. Join a community of food lovers to share your own recipes and discover the world of food through the lens of the food obsessed.
Members will enjoy:
- CIA video archive with demonstrations, tips, and techniques from CIA chefs; and chats with legendary guests like “Chef of the Century” Paul Bocuse.
- Live views from the CIA’s teaching kitchens and theaters. Follow along as our chefs-in-training learn from the experts.
- A curated collection of the CIA’s favorite recipes, from cocktails to desserts and classic holiday dishes. Each recipe has been carefully crafted and tested for the best results in your kitchen.
- Build your own recipe database with new and old favorites. Use your digital Recipe Box to keep all of your recipes in one easy-to-access place. Save your favorite CIA recipes and use our simple tool to add old family favorites, like Grandma’s Pecan Pie!
- Blogs highlighting seasonal ingredients, holiday entertaining ideas, and family-friendly tips for the young chefs in your life.
- Access to the CIA’s e-book library of cookbooks featuring even more recipes, techniques, and inspiration.
- VIP access and discounts that include, exciting food and wine classes at our California, New York, and Texas campuses; The Store at CIA Copia; all CIA restaurants; and more!