The Ultimate Gift for Foodies
The CIA gift card is the perfect way for you or that food lover in your life to experience the Culinary Institute of America! Plan a culinary vacation. Take a class. Dine in our restaurants. Your gift card purchase not only helps to create lifetime memories but also supports vital student scholarships.
Support Tomorrow’s Food Industry Leaders
CIA is a private, not-for-profit college, whose operating funds are supported not only by tuition and philanthropy, but also by our public restaurants, food enthusiast classes, and special events. These operations provide vital scholarships to more than 90% of our students. By purchasing a gift card today, you are helping to support the education of our future culinary leaders. You can also donate directly to the CIA student scholarships now >
CIA Gift Card Details
Available in any denomination you choose from $20 to $3,000, CIA gift cards may be used to:
- Dine at any of CIA’s award-winning restaurants and bakery cafés at our New York, California, or Texas campuses.
- Register online for one of our many Boot Camps or cooking, baking, or wine classes for food enthusiasts or call 1-800-888-7850.
- Shop at the Spice Islands Marketplace® in St. Helena, CA or Marketplace at Copia in Napa, CA when you visit our California campus.
- Book a tour of our beautiful Hyde Park, NY campus or discover the Greystone Experience at our Napa Valley California campus.
- CIA gift cards are not valid at the Craig Claiborne (Barnes & Noble) Bookstore at the New York campus.
- Gift cards that have been previously registered will gladly be replaced if lost or stolen.