The CIA Gift Card is the perfect way for you or your favorite foodie to experience the joy and excitement of the CIA and bring the world of food to life! Plan a culinary vacation at one of our Boot Camps. Take an all-day class. Stop in for a chef demonstration. Shop in our glorious campus stores where you’ll find exquisite items for your kitchen and home.
Available in any denomination you choose from $20 to $3,000, CIA Gift Cards never expire and may be used to:
- Dine at any of CIA’s award-winning restaurants and bakery cafés at our New York, California, or Texas campuses.
- Register online for one of our many Boot Camps or cooking, baking, or wine classes for food enthusiasts or call 1-800-888-7850.
- Attend a cooking demonstration at our California or Texas campuses.
- Shop at the Spice Islands Marketplace® in St. Helena, CA or The Store at CIA Copia in Napa, CA.
- Book a tour of our beautiful New York campus.
Purchase a gift card online or call 1-866-242-7787 (8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST.)
CIA Gift Cards are not valid at the Craig Claiborne (Barnes & Noble) Bookstore at the New York campus, or at the CIA’s online store. Gift cards that have been previously registered will gladly be replaced if lost or stolen.