Makes 8 servings This dish sounds simple, but the addition of tarragon adds something a little unexpected and savory. For a vegan or dairy-free version, substitute olive oil for the butter.
- 1 1/2 lb frozen lima beans, defrosted
- 4 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen (defrosted if frozen)
- 1/3 cup chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the corn and cook, stirring frequently until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in the lima beans, chives, tarragon, butter, salt, and pepper. Cook until the flavors are blended, about 5 minutes. Serve at once.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America