Makes about 3 cups (8 to 10 servings) This dip can be served in a small, round pumpernickel, rye, or sourdough loaf. To prepare the bread, cut a circle from the top of the loaf. Pull out the bread from the center of the loaf to make room for the dip. Pour the dip into the bread bowl, replace the “lid” and serve with the extra bread for dipping.
- 2 cups chopped spinach, cooked (or thawed if frozen) and squeezed dry and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the spinach, artichoke, sour cream, Parmesan, and garlic together in an oven-proof bowl. Add the Monterey Jack cheese, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Transfer the bowl to the oven and bake until the mixture is very hot and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and serve hot.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America