Ingredients1 cup vegetable oil 6 large eggs 3 cups sugar 1 – 15oz can pumpkin pie filling 1 - 15oz can pumpkin 1-1/2 tsps. pumpkin pie spice 1 Tbsp. baking powder 1 cup oat flour 2-2/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour 2 cups Pumpkin spice/Cinnamon sugar
In a separate small,…
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 – 15oz can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 - 15oz can pumpkin
- 1-1/2 tsps. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2-2/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 cups Pumpkin spice/Cinnamon sugar
- In a separate small, wide bowl combine 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice and ½ tsp. cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 325˚ degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 – 12 count nonstick metal donut pans.
- Beat together the oil, eggs, 3 cups sugar, pumpkin 1-1/2 tsps. pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
- Fill large pastry bag with pumpkin mixture and pipe into donut rings until 3/4 full. Sprevenly on top of each donut
- Bake the donuts for 14-16 mins or until they are lightly browned.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and set aside; after 5 minutes gently removed from pan and transfer them to cooling rack.
Copyright © 2021 The Culinary Institute of America