Makes about 25 pieces
Fresh and dried fruit are both ideal for dipping in chocolate. Fresh fruit should be enjoyed within hours of dipping, while dried fruit will keep for weeks. Pretzels, crackers, and virtually any other dry food may also be dipped in chocolate to create quick, easy confections. Both the weight and volume given for the product for dipping are approximate, and will vary depending on the product being dipped.
- 1 lb products for dipping
- 8 oz milk, dark, or white chocolate, melted, tempered, or compound coating, melted
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Dip the products partially or completely in the tempered chocolate.
- Lay the dipped pieces on the sheet pan. Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature.