Makes about 2 cups
This flavorful but versatile sauce is perfect alongside grilled or roasted meats, poultry, fish and vegetables. Use it as a sandwich spread, as the base for a quick salad dressing, or even as a dip for raw vegetables. Watch this video to see how easy it is to make!
- 2 lemons, peeled and roughly chopped, seeds removed
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt, as needed
- Ground black pepper, as needed
- Combine the lemon, cayenne, oil, water, parsley, mint, walnuts, and garlic in a food processor and process to a coarse paste. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, as needed.