Makes 4 Servings or 8 Appetizer Servings
- 12 small fingerling potatoes
- 24 fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In saucepan, bring potatoes to boil in 2 inches water. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; drain. When cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise.
- Press 1 sage leaf onto cut side of each potato half.
- Pour oil into shallow roasting pan. Place potatoes in pan, cut sides down, in one layer.
- Roast 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with salt. Serve hot or at room temperature.