Makes 8 servings
- 1 1/4 cups raspberries
- 6 2/3 cups cold water, divided use
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 16 raspberries, for garnish
- Push the raspberries through a wire-mesh sieve into a small bowl to make a purée. Set aside.
- Combine 2/3 cup of the water with the sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Combine the sugar-water mixture with the lemon juice and add the remaining cold water. Add the raspberry puree and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately over ice or store refrigerated until ready to use.