Makes about 8-10 roll-ups
- 3 cups fresh raspberries (or favorite fresh fruit)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Pour puree through a sieve and into a medium-sized saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring, until the mixture has thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake until the roll-up is no longer sticky to the touch, about 2½ to 3 hours.
- Turn the oven off and leave the sheet in the oven to cool.
- Remove from the oven and invert the roll-up onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Peel the fruit layer from the baking mat and cut it into long strips. Roll up using parchment paper.