Makes 6 servings
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly
- 6 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 eggs
- Preheat an oven to 525°F. Preheat a pizza stone, if you like.
- Stretch or roll the pizza dough into a 16-inch circle and place on an oiled pizza pan (if using a pizza stone, place on a well-floured pizza peel).
- Spread the dough all over with the red pepper jelly. Top with prosciutto and transfer to the oven. Bake until browned around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and crack the eggs directly onto the pizza, spacing them evenly apart. Return to the oven and bake until the eggs are cooked to your desired doneness (about 7 minutes for runny yolks). Slice and serve right away.