Makes 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 limes, juiced
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 jicama, peeled and cut into small dice
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into small dice
- 2 cups minced red onion
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into small dice
- 3 serranos, minced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, salt, black pepper, and cilantro to combine.
- Gently fold in the jicama, pineapple, onion, bell peppers, and chiles.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.