Makes 1 serving
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces Rosemary Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Combine the fin, simple syrup, marmalade, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for approximately 20 seconds.
- Pour the contents into a Collins glass and garnish the drink with a fresh rosemary spear.
Rosemary Simple Syrup
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary
- Combine the water, sugar, and rosemary in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove the pot from the stove, cover, and let the contents steep for 10 minutes. Strain out the rosemary.
- Store the syrup in a covered jar in the refrigerator until ready to use.