Makes 4 servings When we say one pot, we mean it! All of the ingredients cook together—pasta included—and the finished dish is flavorful and saucy with less than 10 minutes of work! If you like, you can top the cooked pasta with sautéed shrimp or flaked tuna.
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 16 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup roughly chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 4 oz feta, crumbled
- To a large saucepan or shallow skillet, add the spaghetti, olives, garlic, red peppers, oregano, lemon juice, salt, and oil. Pour in the water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the pasta is al dente and the water is absorbed, about 8 minutes. Divide the portions into bowls and sprinkle with feta before serving.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America