Makes 40 bites
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup dried blueberries (or substitute or add other dried fruits or nuts and chop as needed)
- 1 cup peanut butter (or substitute or add nut butter of your choice)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the reserved dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate until the oat mixture is firm, then form into balls or press into a pan, and cut into bars and serve.
Adapted from: tastesbetterfromscratch.com. All rights reserved.©