Makes 4 to 6 cups
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate. Let it rest for about 2 minutes to allow the chocolate to melt.
- Stir until all of the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. If needed, you can use an immersion blender to fully blend. Serve hot, with marshmallows, if you like.
- 4 cups whole milk
- 12 oz dark chocolate (about 64%), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fleur de sel or other sea salt
- Marshmallows, for serving (optional)
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America