Makes 6 servings These wings are easy as pie, and can be served as a game day snack or 4th of July main course. They're tasty on their own, but since no one ever turns down a dip, you can serve them alongside a prepared ranch dressing, if you like. The wings can be baked a day ahead and then tossed with the sauce and grilled just before serving.
- 4 lb chicken wings and drumettes
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the chicken wings in one layer on two baking sheets. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the Sriracha, honey, and lime juice. Transfer the wings to a large bowl and toss with the sauce.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. Grill the chicken wings until they are heated through and charred around the edges, about 5 minutes. Brush with additional sauce, if you like. Serve right away.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America