Makes 4 servings
There are machines you can buy to make shaved ice, but if you don’t have one, you can use your food processor! Make the ice at the last minute to keep it nice and fluffy. For a party, make several varieties of syrup so guests can mix and match their favorites!
- 4 cups chopped fruit, like strawberry, mango, or pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 cups ice, or as needed
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit
- Place the fruit in a lidded container and add the sugar. Toss to combine, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, if you like, then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Working in batches, place the ice in a high-powered food processor and blend until flaky.
- Scoop the ice into cups and drizzle with the fruit purée and condensed milk. Top with fresh fruit.