Makes 4 servings
Kielbasa is the perfect last-minute or large-crowd grilling ingredient. It comes pre-cooked, so all you have to do is heat it through, it’s good alone or on a sandwich, and it’s a universal crowd-pleaser.
- Kernels from 2 ears of corn
- 6 radishes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 cups diced green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb kielbasa, halved length-wise
- In a bowl, combine the corn, radishes, jalapeño, cabbage, oil, vinegar, mustard, and honey. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a grill for medium-heat cooking and oil the grill grates. Grill the kielbasa until it is browned and hot, about 2 minutes per side. Slice before serving with the corn-cabbage slaw.