Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced on the bias
- 8 parsley sprigs, leaves finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh blood orange juice or regular orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons blood orange–infused olive oil
- Mix together the fennel, onion, celery, and parsley.
- Combine the orange juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and toss.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America