Try adding an extra serving of vegetables to any meal with some curried cauliflower couscous. This makes a great make ahead side dish for meal prepping.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 head of cauliflower, core removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets, slicing the larger florets in half. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, curry powder, and cumin. Place the florets on a greased baking sheet and roast until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
3. Pulse the roasted cauliflower in a food processor until the cauliflower is fluffy and the size of couscous. Return the “couscous” to the baking sheet and heat in the oven, about 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and serve.