Makes 10 servings
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 lb 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped marjoram
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped chervil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano
- Ground black pepper, as needed
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, combine the stock, salt, and crushed garlic. Bring to a simmer, then add the chicken. Poach the chicken until it is fork tender and fully cooked, about 30 minutes. Remove the chicken from the stock and cool to room temperature. Cut into medium dice.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, crème fraiche, mayonnaise, pecans, grapes, marjoram, chervil, tarragon, oregano, and black pepper.