Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels (from about 3 ears)
- 1 cup haricots verts, cut into 1-inch pieces, blanched
- 1 1/4 cups seeded, diced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup roasted golden beets, diced
- 2 cups golden cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup pitted sour cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Combine the vegetables, fruits, and shallots together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and fruits and toss gently to combine.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator and allow the ingredients to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the salad from the refrigerator and stir in the herbs. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve as a salad course or as a side vegetable with grilled chicken or fish.