Makes 12 nests
- 1 package butterscotch chips (about 12 oz)
- 1 package white chocolate chips (about 12 oz)
- 1 package chow mein noodles (about 12 oz)
- In a glass bowl, add the butterscotch and white chocolate chips and place in the microwave for about 2 minutes, or on the stove top over medium heat in a double boiler to melt, stir.
- Once melted, stir the chips until smooth and add the chow mein noodles, folding the noodles gently to combine.
- Scoop small amounts of the chow mein noodle mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Form the small nests with your hands.
- Let set for up to 20 minutes.
Serve the nests filled with our favorite treats or foods.