Makes 5 servings
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Cut the bok choy in half lengthwise. Score the cores to promote even cooking.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat, add the garlic, and stir-fry until aromatic and light brown.
- Add the bok choy and stir-fry until the bok choy is just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add a small amount of water to the wok to keep the garlic from burning, if necessary. Season with salt and serve immediately.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America