Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mashed fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For the vinaigrette, combine the vinegars and salt and add the raspberries. Whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the spinach and arugula to the vinaigrette and toss gently. When the greens are lightly coated, transfer to chilled plates, and finish with a generous grinding of pepper.