Makes 6 servings
- 2 lb Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2/3 cup chopped raw peanuts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Remove any brown leaves from the outside of the Brussels sprouts and trim the bottoms. Using a slicing knife, stainless-steel French mandoline, or plastic Benriner mandoline, thinly slice each sprout, starting at the top and working toward the bottom. You will need about 6 cups of sliced Brussels sprouts.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar in a bowl. Mix to incorporate, then stir in the peanuts, green onions, and cilantro. Toss the dressing with the Brussels sprouts. Refrigerate the slaw until chilled and serve.
Copyright © 2019 The Culinary Institute of America